a. As shipping options Sesco offers you Post NL, Standard and Express deliveries with DHL-Parcel, DHL-Express and UPS. Our preferred carrier is currently DHL-Parcel.
b. It is our aim to despatch all orders (if in stock) placed up to 15 pm on the same day via our preferred carrier. Please note that alternative carriers may have an earlier daily cut-off time.
c. We charge delivery costs according real costs from the selected carrier.
d. If you fail to receive the delivery from the carrier, and the goods will be returned by this carrier to our warehouse, you will be obliged to pay the extra shipping cost for this return shipment.
e. For website orders: to see the real shipping costs you need to add the desired item in your shopping cart and enter the delivery address. The actual shipping costs will be calculated automatically.
f. For direct orders directly with our team: to know the real shipping costs we need to know the delivery address, your exact order and desired delivery time. The actual shipping costs will be automatically calculated and we can confirm this by email for your reference.
g. Orders to be delivered outside of Europe could be subject to additional delivery charges. Please contact us prior to submitting your order to obtain further details.
h. The non-binding standard delivery times are (after placing your order)
– within the EU approx. 1-5 days (depending on the location)
– UK and USA approx. 3-4 days
– Rest of the world approx. 5 days
i. Order on our website or by email which we receive outside of our standard office hours will be dispatched the next working day.
j. On request we can offer you next day delivery as an option. For special shipping inquiries, please contact one of our colleagues. We can then offer you a tailor-made shipping solution.
If you are a business
k. If you are a business then you acknowledge that all delivery dates are estimates and we shall have no liability for any failure to meet such anticipated delivery dates.
If you are a consumer
l. If you are an individual and are not acting in the course of your business, then if we miss the anticipated delivery date then you may cancel your order straight away if:
– we have refused to deliver the goods;
– delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
– you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
m. If you do not wish to cancel your order straight away (or do not have the right to do so) then you can give us a reasonable deadline for delivery and you can cancel your order if we do not meet that deadline.
n. If you have cancelled the order due to late delivery and the goods subsequently arrive, then you must return them to us at our cost. Please contact us to organise this.
RETURNS and Cancellations
Well over 99% of our sold items are without any complaints! Nevertheless, very occasionally there could be a defect. Please contact us directly if you experience any problems.
a. You may cancel an order for goods at any time up to the date 14 days after the day you receive the goods from us. To cancel your order please contact us by email (email@example.com) with your order number as a reference and let us know that you wish to cancel.
b. If you cancel an order before it is dispatched, and have made any payment in advance, then we will refund these amounts to you, together with any delivery charges. If we have already dispatched the goods to you, then you must return them to us at your own cost. Please contact us, and we can organise for our courier to collect the goods from you and we will deduct the carriage costs from your refund.
c. You may only return the goods back to us provided that:
1. they were not bespoke or a special order;
2. they have not been fitted; and if they are returned in a resalable condition.
3. If these conditions are not met, we reserve the right to make a handling charge of up to 25% of the goods value to cover the cost of testing and repackaging for returning the item into stock.
- In the event of a return we will provide an “electronic return label” at the customers request, and send this to a specified by client email address. The delivery costs of the return shipment will only be reimbursed if the complaint is justified. And if the return is sent back to us by using the “electronic return label” of DHL Post, or for any other way of shipping that is confirmed by one of our colleagues upfront.
- Send the defect item back to us as complete as possible, including accessories – that is, with all the parts that you received from us with the delivery. This includes the item itself, the original box, screws, nuts, cables, etc.
- Use for returning goods to us a suitable packaging that protects the goods from typical transport hazards.
- Include a detailed description of the defect and a copy of the invoice. This simplifies and speeds up the process.
We will make sure that your return request will be submitted and evaluated as soon as possible, and if necessary will be forwarded to the manufacturer.
Please send the return to the following address: