In-Line Vent Valve Model 800
Contact us to get your personalized offer
Available on backorder
Series 800 In-Line Vent Valves are designed to prevent the escape of light ends of crude by maintaining pressure in the storage tank. The in-line vent valve is installed directly into the vent line exhaust. The 800-PSO has both pressure and vacuum relief capability whereas the 800-PSO has only pressure relief capacity.
The pressure vacuum vent valve opens when the system pressure or vacuum exceeds the set pressure of the valve. When over pressure occurs the weighted pallet lifts, breaking the seal between the seat and pallet, allowing vapors to pass through the valve orifice and relieving the pressure or vacuum buildup. The valve closes once the tank pressure goes below the setting point.
Features & Benefits
• All internal working parts are made from a “PPS” (Polyphenylene Sulfide) plastic material fur superior corrosion resistance which resists freezing and sticking with operating ranges from -45° C to
• Multiple setting options by adding additional pressure weights
• Viton gaskets for “Sour Gas” and corrosive service applications
• Non-Corrosive coating option for extremely harsh environments
• Certified flow capacities in accordance with API
Vent Setting Range
- Model number: Model 820 – 830 – 840
- Sizes Available: 2″(50mm), 3″(80mm), 4″(100mm).
- Pressure: 4.3 to 69.0 mbar
- Vacuum: 1.7 mbar
Model 800 In-Line Vent Valve Parts
|Ref. No.||Part Description||2 inch||3 inch||4 inch|
|8||Cap Hinge Pin||5-N||5-B||5-B|
|9||Hinge Pin Clip||HPC-148||HPC-148||HPC-148|
|20||Bolt & Nut||1/2x13x2-1/2||1/2x13x3||1/2x13x3|