Dead Weight Hatches 110-PO
Contact us to get your personalized offer
The 110-PO is a dead weight pressure relief gauge and thief hatch with round 8″ nominal diameter API base.
For more details, check the technical sheet attached below.
Available on backorder
When excessive pressure builds within the storage tank the vent’s hinged cover begins to open at the predetermined set pressure, relieving excess pressure.
When the over pressure has dissipated the cover reseats onto the base. The hinge mechanism prevents misalignment and provides an accurate reseat.
When excessive vacuum builds within the storage tank the spring loaded pallet lifts, breaking the seal between the seat and pallet, allowing vapors to pass through the valve orifice relieving the vacuum buildup. The vacuum valve reseals upon relief and remains sealed.
Features & Benefits
- Full opening lid design for higher venting capacity requirements
- Field replaceable gaskets without the need of special tools or complex procedures
- Optional gasket materials available for “Sour Gas” or corrosive applications
- Non-Corrosive coating option for extremely harsh environments
- Certified flow capacities in accordance with API
Model 110-PO Dimensions and Parts
|Ref.||Part No.||Part Name||Material||Qty.|
|2||13A||Lid. 0.03 kg||Cast Aluminum||1|
|+2||13||Lid. 0.06 kg||Cast Iron||1|
|3||110G||Pressure Gasket||Sponge Neoprene||1|
|4||5K||Hinge Pin||CRS Pltd.||1|
|5||HCP-148||Hinge Pin Clip||Pltd.||2|
|+6||1/2-13 x 1-1/2||Bolt, Hex||Pltd.||16|
|+7||110-BG||Base Gasket||Tank Packing||1|
+ Furnished upon request only.
For more details, check the technical sheet attached above.