2” Male x 2” Threaded Female Brass Flame Arrester 086910
€223.76 (excl. VAT)
The In-line flame arrester is a protection system with stainless steel ribbon coil – Deflagration in-line flame arrester in according with Directive 2014/34/EU and harmonized standard EN ISO 16852:2016.During the filling of a tank, the free vent discharge vapours that may ignite due to atmospheric or accidental causes.The tank shall be protected to prevent the propagation of flames into the container.
- This is the purpose of our flame arrester for line deflagration .Inside there are two ribbon coils certified in stainless steel, which allow the dissipation of flames. Normally installed where a potentially explosive mixture might be generated to isolate flames in a circumscribed area.
- Used for hydrocarbons or chemical pipeline.
- Stage I vapor recovery compliant.
- The Flame Arrester avoids propagation of fire into the piping.
- Surface Protection System is for all ATEX zone (0, 1 and 2).
- Technical Data
Available on backorder